Now, you can buy Flood Flaps at Retail Locations in South Carolina!
2210 Technical Parkway
North Charleston, SC 29406
Protect your home, reduce your energy cost, lower your flood insurance premiums… install Flood Flaps Engineered Flood Vents!
Owners in floodplains across the country have been searching for a more affordable automatic flood vent option that is ICC-ES certified… So what do we offer owners with Flood Flaps foundation flood vents? The answer is simple… UNMATCHED VALUE and SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE.
Why pay more for stainless steel flood vents that rust and leak air?
Flood Flaps is your answer in 2016!
Our products are designed to provide efficient relief from hydrostatic water pressure resulting from rising flood waters. All of Flood Flaps flood vents cover 220 sq. ft. of enclosed area. Each flood vent is constructed of UV enhanced, durable, engineered ABS plastic that has undergone 2,000 hours of scientific lab testing, ensuring its durability and sustainability, along with a providing a great, clean finished look on the exterior.
Here are a few benefits of our flood vents:
• Code, FEMA and FL Building Product compliant
• Can help reduce flood insurance premiums
• 220 sq. feet of coverage per vent
• Durable, rust resistant materials
• No preventative maintenance requirements
• Energy efficient | Air tight
• 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
• Simple to install, perfect for retro-fit applications
• Clean finished exterior look
• Interior trim accessory available
• Perfect for commercial applications as well
• Available in multiple colors
• Custom configurations for larger applications available
Contact Flood Flaps today at: 843-881-0190 or [email protected] to find out how our flood vents can help reduce your flood insurance, and protect your home or business property from flood damage.