Unmatched value and Superior Performance is what you’ve come to expect from Flood Flaps flood vent products.
Our new Overhead Garage Door Model flood vent, available in White and Gray.
Flood Flaps® Garage Door Model flood vents can be installed into a standard garage door, providing 220 square feet of flood protection per vent. Available in colors gray or white, each flood vent has a solid aluminum grill to deter air flow and conceal access. The aluminum grill will disengage from water pressure in flood situations to allow flood waters to flow in either direction. In non-flood situations, the grill will remain secure to prevent unwanted pests and rodents from accessing the garage through the flood vent opening.
Our products are designed to provide efficient relief from hydrostatic water pressure resulting from rising flood waters. All of Flood Flaps flood vents cover 220 sq. ft. of enclosed area. Each flood vent is constructed of UV enhanced, durable, engineered ABS plastic that has undergone 2,000 hours of scientific lab testing, ensuring its durability and sustainability, along with a providing a great, clean finished look on the exterior.
Here are a few benefits of our flood vents:
- Code, FEMA and FL Building Product compliant
- Can help reduce flood insurance premiums
- 220 sq. feet of coverage per vent
- Durable, rust resistant materials
- No preventative maintenance requirements
- Energy efficient | Air tight
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- Simple to install, perfect for retro-fit applications
- Clean finished exterior look
- Interior trim accessory available
- Perfect for commercial applications as well
- Available in multiple colors
- Custom configurations for larger applications available