Flood Flaps® Fire Damper Kits.
Fire Damper Kits are intended to be used in a situation in which fire proofing is required on a wall in which flood venting is installed, usually in a garage or vestibule. A fusible link holds a galvanized steel door in place. At 165°F, the link melts to permit the door to drop, blocking the path of the fire. This fire damper kit also includes a Flood Flaps® FFWF05 flood vent to provide 220 sq. feet of flood protection coverage.
Fire proofing products are often required in walls where flood vents are necessary. An opening between a garage and a crawl space is one example where fire dampers and flood vents may be needed together.
Flood Flaps® Fire Damper Kits are ideal solutions for these situations.
The Fire Damper Kit includes a 2” wide fire damper, interior trim flange, inner sleeve and a Flood Flaps® Sealed Series engineered flood vent. The fire damper, flange and sleeve are made of fire resistant galvanized steel.
Compatible with all Flood Flaps Flood Vent models – The Fire Damper can safely be installed in the same cavity for either of the flood protection vent models, without interfering in their operation.
Flood Flaps® FFFDKT Fire Damper Kit – Product Specifications:
Flood Vent Depth
Enclosed Covered Area
15 7/8” W x 7 7/8” H x 12” D
Approximately 16” W x 8” H
220 sq. ft.
1-2 Hour Fire Rated Walls or Transitions
WHY FLOOD FLAPS-UNMATCHED VALUE & SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE?
- Unmatched Value and Superior Performance
- Code, FEMA and FL Building Product compliant
- Can help reduce flood insurance premiums
- 220 sq. feet of coverage per vent
- Durable, rust resistant materials
- No preventative maintenance requirements
- Energy efficient | Air tight
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- Simple to install, perfect for retro-fit applications
- Clean finished exterior look
- Interior trim accessory available
- Perfect for commercial applications as well
- Available in multiple colors
- Custom configurations for larger applications available
Save money with a quality, code compliant flood vent…Make sure your home has Flood Flaps® certified engineered flood vents.
Contact Flood Flaps today at 843-881-0190 or email@example.com to find out how our Fire Damper Kit can help reduce your flood insurance, and protect your home or business property from flood damage.